- Can I book a private room?
Unfortunately the Hawes End Centre only offers domatory accomodation. It's ok though we're a friendly bunch.
You may stay off site and benefit from a cheaper rate, if you prefer. You must book you own accommodation and arrange travel. All meals will be provided apart from breakfast, which we assume you will receive at your accommodation.
- Do I need to find somewhere to eat each evening?
No, FolknFell is a full board event all meals are included in the price.
- I have specific dietary requirements can you cater for me?
Please let us know via the relevant section on the booking form and we'll make it happen.
- Do need to create an account to book for Folk n Fell
- Do I need to be able to read music?
No, we love to teach and learn by ear where possible.
- Can I bring an amplified instrument?
No. We are an acoustic-only event. Buy a thicker plectrum.
- Is the fell walking compulsory?
No. There is a period of free time on Saturday afternoon when you can choose to fell walk with other participants at your own risk and enjoy some of the most amazing landscape in the country. Alternatively, you may prefer to stay in the venue, walk into Keswick, or wander down to the Lake and take a ferry. Please note that we do not offer guided walks.
Who runs FolknFell?
Please see the information on our Tyne Valley Folk Train FAQ page to find out who we are.
Sounds great, How do I book?
You can book online through our shop here (click)